The Martini is the reason we ran around as kids saying “shaken, not stirred.” This 007 classic is the number to pull out, but this one is made with love and comes with fruity twist.
- 25ml Smirnoff Vodka
- 2 teaspoons of Strawberry purée
- 25ml triple sec
- 50ml cranberry juice
- 50ml lemonade
- ice cubes
- a sprig of mint
- a single strawberry
- Pour the vodka, triple sec, cranberry juice, strawberry purée and lemonade into a cocktail shaker over ice.
- Cover, and shake until the outside of the shaker has frosted.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass to serve.
- Add a sprig of mint and garnish with a strawberry.